WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
This site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide such as your name and email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the website by leaving a comment, when you opt-in to receive our emailed newsletter or submitting a contact form.
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the website. For example, when you use the website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THE WEBSITE CURRENTLY USES THE FOLLOWING THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.